Workshops

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Hot hot Thursday





It's been 42 degrees today - woo hoo - mostly we have hidden indoors although I had to go visit the warehouse - call it quick in and quick out - had to scale a few shelves though to find what I wanted.
Looking through my photos I came across this beautiful piece made by my friend Yulia Badian which was on display at Ally Pally a few years back. Don't you love the colour? and the texture. We always enjoyed being opposite Yulia at the show.


Tonight we went to Fish Called Inglewood - it's a great fish restaurant - I indulged in 2 oysters


And we had divine snapper and chips


Been flat out with our Virtual Verandah and trying to work through the new newsletter layout. It's probably really easy but I hate reading instructions and expect these things to just do it.

This is my Christmas book - so far really good

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope it cools down a bit for you soon. We can expect more seasonal temperatures next week I believe, so I'll be complaining about the cold very soon!
You can't beat good fresh fish - it's wonderful.
Glad you have time to relax and read in your busy life. Enjoy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...