Workshops

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Off once again




Okay - it's time for an April break so tomorrow we are off to Broome for a few days - on one of the days there will be a dreaded birthday but as someone pointed out - it's better to have another birthday than for them to stop. I floated an idea on Facebook today which will give me something to work on while are there.


In the meantime I have been pottering - a little Paris page


Another Paris page - I am enjoying playing with different texture and different things with image and text.



Another Marrakesh page with text and image and combination of cloth and paper.


The start of a Marrakesh page - as you can see I do love my sprays - can you see the mica? Needs stitch and more but I am finding if I work up a few pages I can come back to them - they are like paintings.

Last week we went to A Streetcar Named Desire - fabulous it was. We couldn't work out when we saw it last but so pertinent for today. However having watched Blue Jasmine on the last plane trip I did think Woody Allen may have got most of his ideas from here.... Afterwards we went to Pleased to meet You - really love this little restaurant/bar on Roe Street

So - see you in Broome.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those pages are looking fabulous. Enjoy your time in Broome and I hope it will take your mind off the dreaded birthday. Have a happy one, anyway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...