Workshops

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

pudding

 We have been back to our new favourite restaurant again - Ace Pizza - Ian tried the very decadent chocolate cake  for dessert and I had the Soft Serve - novelty presentation with biscuits etc to drop on the top and caramel or chocolate sauce to pour on - or both at once. I chose caramel as I can't do all that chocolate stuff. This time we tried a different pizza and meatballs. Same lovely waitress and just as good as the first time we went.



The Pages magazine arrived today - I ordered heaps more because many people missed out the last two times but I popped it on facebook and now we have only 5 left and that isn't counting me. Amazing sometimes but it is rather good.

Where did today go? not sure.....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Naughty but nice dessert. I wonder how long it will take for my copy of Pages to drop through my letterbox. I shall get very impatient now I've seen it on your blog!

Robin Mac said...

Decadent desserts sound pretty yummy. I love the colour of the pumpkins in your previous post and I agree with Heather - you qualify on all three accounts! Cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...