Workshops

Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Birthday to me






Having a lovely relaxing birthday - perfect weather in Broome for swimming




Someone else is relaxing as well




Zanders Cafe for lazy breakfast




Not so good with their coffee though - Ian has brought all his gear so much better for my taste




In our courtyard - yes this is the same place we come to every year and we love it - we cook our own meals much nicer




Frangipani tree




Frangipani flowers a hanging down




And close up - this year is the best display I have ever seen up here and the fragrance is exquisite




Entry to our villa




The garden behind our villa




What am I reading? A great novel - black humour.
Tomorrow I shall pull out my stitchy stuff and writing stuff but first another swim and BBQ to cook - threadfin salmon and fillet steaks - how indulgent. Only blight on my day is that the Highlanders lost in the rugby.
Thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes

Location:Murray Road,Cable Beach,Australia

6 comments:

Dorothy said...

A happy Birthday to you Dale, enjoy the break.The Frangipanniis beautiful I agree.

jackie said...

Best birthday wishes. All sounds wonderful; I'm a bit jealous.

Heather said...

It sounds idyllic - have a great time.

Amanda said...

Looks like a pretty good day to me. Try and have another one tomorrow. ;-)

Ali Honey said...

Belated Birthday Greetings Dale. enjoy a relaxing time ....but the coffee does need to be good doesn't it.
Are you both supporting the same teams this year?

Sue said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had an ideal day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...