Workshops

Thursday, July 05, 2012

off we go again


We are off to Auckland tonight and Christchurch in the morning - hopefully the fog will have lifted - I do know the plane is on time coming here right now. Looking forward to our trip - we haven't been back to ChCh since the first earthquake so I am sure it will all be rather surreal. We are planning a trip to Hamner Springs for a swim on Sunday. We will be back on Thursday.

 Bit over worked toady - Down Under Textiles finally rocked up - worked like a trojan and they are all in the mail tonight. And nearly all the POMS (product of the month) - my apologies to the last few who won't get theirs until we return - hopefully you have things to be going on with.


And because I am teaching An Artful Journey at the NZ Embroiderers Conference, I have one very full bag with kits, products I hope they will want and my teaching stuff and loads of samples - looking forward to it. now I must go and start packing my suitcase starting with my togs followed by lots of warm clothes.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Hi! Dale,

I haven't been concentrating, didn't realise your trip was so close, hope you both have a good trip.

Ursula Clamer said...

Safe travels and I hope you have a wonderful time.
I hope your trip to Christchurch will be heartwarming & not heart wrenching after the changes from the earthquake. May you see beauty.

Heather said...

Enjoy your trip and the classes - I know the students will. Hope you have good journeys to and from. I love that kiwi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...