Workshops

Friday, June 08, 2012

somehow it is Friday again

I think I said this last week - we have had another very busy week but we did have a holiday on Monday so I guess that might be one reason. Anyway we are up to date with all the orders and Ian has loaded a few new goodies to the website including Tsukineko All Purpose Ink Workstations which I have been searching for some time - so many people have asked me and I keep hearing how great they are


 Then we got 5 new variegated Corriedale wool colours - great for the embellisher and good value

 Jacinta sent me a new Limited Edition in Persian Market - there are only a very few and they are $30 but I won't get a chance to load them until Sunday. Look wonderful though - this is the front and the back.

We have had loads of rain and for Perth it has even been cold. We also have enjoyed watching the Jubilee events - some of those old rockers have fared well and some have not. While the concert was on we were busy checking the net for their ages!

Tomorrow is my Hot Needles Cool Stitches embellisher workshop in my studio - the studio is all cleared for me to set it up in the morning bright and early. I hope they enjoy themselves. I haven't had much of a chance to do anything creative this week - I spent a lot of time packaging Angelina fibres today - I know I did an awful lot not long ago but they seem to have sold and I had a couple of big orders so messy time again. Then Ian gets out the vacuum cleaner and Harley vanishes.... She can come in her door often and easily but not go out it. Tut tut - more lessons....

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those inks look good and the Persian Market colours are gorgeous. Still wet, windy and cold here, and we've weakened and put the heating back on! In June!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...