Workshops

Monday, May 14, 2012

Made it to Auckland




Here we are in the Koru Club at Auckland airport - can't see though the windows but rain is dropping down at great pace. We arrived at 5.30am - had a sleep and breakfast and her and then caught the bus to downtown Auckland for a bite of fish.

Off to Los Angeles at 7.30pm and after crossing the time zone should arrive about noon today - that is before we even leave here. Crazy stuff - we will get that missing day back when we return.

I have typed in koruclub and oamaru so many times today I shall dream this password.

Loving the rain though especially as I don't have to go out in it

Location:Koru Club

1 comment:

Heather said...

I've never met them but I recognised those feet!
Glad you will get your lost day back - I wouldn't like to lose a day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...