Workshops

Monday, May 21, 2012

End of a fabulous four days

I have had a wonderful four days of teaching and my class has produced some superb work - many have pushed themselves way out of their comfort zone and tried lots of new experiences. I have lots of pictures to show




This was Lyn's - love High Tech




Diane - this page has given me heaps of ideas for my own work - something so simple




Also Diane - I think she pushed her boundaries and enjoyed it too....




Andrea was busy all day trying new things




And here




Joy had lots of fun as well trying new ideas





Brenda did some wonderful work







And here are most of us - a couple had to run off early - my geography of Canada has improved.

Show you some more tomorrow - we are off to eat and relax

4 comments:

Kay. said...

Enjoying the wonderful work from your Canadian students Dale. K. (in Tas.).

Heather said...

A great collection of fabulous samples Dale. Your ladies must have had a great time and for such good results they obviously had a great tutor.

Rebecca said...

Lovely work!

Robin Mac said...

Obviously everybody has been having lots of fun creating such lovely work. Enjoy your holiday explorations now. Cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...