Workshops

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birthday Roses

My beautiful birthday roses from Kazuko and Bruce - so lovely. And last night they took us out to dinner at Wot the Pho - always great food - we skipped the entree so we could have desert.

No time to do anything remotely creative today - busy working through the one-off supa sale orders. Think we might nearly be half way. We do all the regular orders as they come in and then get back to it. Sold out of quite a few lovelies but they will come again.

Tomorrow I shall stop to prepare my stuff for my trip to Northampton - really looking forward to it and hope everything fits into my suitcase. I have been lucky that someone picked up a big box for me.

And we have some wonderful rain today which puts paid to our bbq so we are cooking inside the oven.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful roses. We are having much needed rain too but it's jolly chilly.

Judy said...

Hello Dale,

Beautiful Roses, trust you had a wonderful birthday.

Judy said...

Hello Dale,

Beautiful Roses, trust you had a wonderful birthday.

floozina said...

Happy birthday. It's a pity about the rain, but it has been so hot over there it's probably quite nice. At any rate I hope you enjoy your barbecue, and that you had the happiest of birthdays.
-Chris

Sue said...

Wow, I read 'trip to Northampton' and got VERY excited, then realised that it was not Northampton, England! Oh well, I shall look forward to seeing you in London later in the year.

The roses look beautiful and I am glad you had a lovely Birthday.

Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...