Workshops

Saturday, March 10, 2012

it is Saturday

Wonderful win by the Hurricanes last night at our oval down the road. Not such a happy night at all for the Force.

The weather is hot and staying that way so it will be indoors in air con this weekend. I have still not found my Paris book so a hunt is in order.

I have been dreaming - or been slack - and the POMs - product of the month - have only just started to go - half were posted last night and the rest will be on Monday. my apologies - I would say the heat has fried my brain.

When I have found my journal I shall start gathering everything for my Silk workshop on Saturday coming. There is a place left if anyone is interested. Making lots of silk paper in different forms. playing with various silk fibres, appyling colour, moulding and all of that. Hopefully it won't be too hot but my studio is air conditioned.

1 comment:

Heather said...

It must be murder playing rugby in those temperatures. Hope it cools soon for all your sakes.
The workshop sounds wonderful and is bound to be a great success.
Hope the Paris book turns up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...