Workshops

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am making excellent progress

Linda popped around today and brought me some of her beautiful Linda Bloomies - some of what she was creating at the show last weekend. Very lucky I am - I am hoping to add my own little spin as soon as I get time. Our Linda Bloomie kits will be up and running before too long - she is so creative. If you click to enlarge the picture you will see little half moon shapes - very cleverely done with the transfer tip from the versa tool

On the organisational scene, I am making excellent progress - this is our hallway - looking very neat and tidy.

Here is the 'shop' from one side - have even stock done the books - we have sold a lot and the web is all up to date. Most books we have only 1 copy left now. I did find a pile which don't seem to be on the web though - tut tut.

Here is the 'shop' from the other side. Once was Grant's bedroom. People are amazed when they see it at the show filling all that space. However I still have quite a lot to sort and put back like the wools, the sari fabrics and loom waste but I am very pleased at this point. The kitchen is a bit messy though and then I need to tidy up and put things away at the warehouse.

On the strength of this much work and having caught up on all the orders  bar one set of POMS (tomorrow), i shall be off to the studio because I have loads to do there.

Finally, if you haven't been to our face book page and liked us - we are 9 short of 700 when I will be getting ready to give away a parcel of goodies.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Not quite sure how you do it, seems a hell of a lot of work, but glad you do Where would I get my goodies from otherwise.

Heather said...

Love those Bloomies - such gorgeous subtle and lustrous colours. You must have worked like mad to get re-organised - it's always good to be able to see the floor!

Singer said...

Not a fan of face book Dale, but I am a big fan of The Thread Studio, your blog and on-line courses. You could say, 'I like'.

Jean

Peaceful Parallel said...

Fabulous job of cleaning up and I can hardly wait for the bloomies kit. Bethx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...