Workshops

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

my yummy oil pastels

thought I would share my box of 25 yummy Sennelier iridescent sticks. They don't make the 25 set any more but you can still get a yummy 12 set which has most of  the iridescents and the metallics and a black and white. Smaller and softer than Shiva stiks they are great for all sorts of paper stuff and I do in fact use them on fabric. I have been experimenting with them quite a bit lately - it's always lovely to find a friend you had forgotten.


Last night I thought I would cook another curry from the 50 Indian Curries (see an early blog entry) and I let Ian choose a number once again - this time he went for number 43. This was indeed out of my comfort cooking zone - and Aubergine (eggplant) curry and it was actually really tasty so it always pays to try something new.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Those Sennelier sticks look gorgeous - didn't know they worked on fabric. I'm not very adventurous am I?! The curry looks good - do you pick the numbers at random (risky!) or because you like the sound of the recipe?

Spiral Dyed Downunder said...

They are a little bit clean and tidy, don't you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...