Workshops

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

further to the senneliers

just to show my senneliers - not the iridescent or metallics and slightly less pristine. I love them because they work so easily and can be used for rubbings and moved around with the iron etc.

 These ones are for Jacinta to see- the reason my big box is nice and clean is because nobody but me uses them - this little box is what happens when I let other like Jacinta near them......


Today I received a box of lovely water colour inks in sprays - couldn't wait to use them. Strange for me - no mica anywhere just straight water colour ink....

Heather - with the curries the numbers have been pot luck - I bravely let Ian select a random number. Actually it is a good way to go - makes you try things.

Something to share - I read on someone's blog - cannot remember who or where - that she visited a koala preserve when in Australia - the mind does boggle - I am trying to work out if this is something you have with cold meat or maybe on toast or .......

6 comments:

Julie said...

A little koala preserve goes nicely with cheese. OOh more sprays! I have to organise a box for the last lot I bought. I seem to get the stuff everywhere! Julie

Heather said...

As long as Jacinata makes lovely designs I'm guessing you let her off lightly for messing up your senneliers! Love those watercolour inks, and hope no koalas were harmed during the making of that 'preserve'!!

Doreen G said...

It would have to be a total idiot who would make that type of mistake-I suppose they could say it was a typo mistake in hindsight but either way I would think a quick read of what you had written before publishing would have saved face.

lisa_crofts said...

I do like those spray colours. Nice and bright.

Hilary Metcalf said...

Well in fairness I could see how that mistake might happen if it was an overseas visitor and English might not have been their first language - or even if it was. The notion of keeping animals in a special place so as to preserve the species has a certain logic. Let me tell you years ago we travelled down the Shenandoah Valley in the US and kept passing "Redemption Centres" - I thought, gosh they sure do have religion around her - only to figure out eventually that meant Recycling depots - my American friends nearly died laughing when I told them.

Spiral Dyed Downunder said...

Koala preserve is clearly koala haunch smoked and served with a side of unicorn followed by Dodo pie. Having trouble locating the restaurant. Doesn't seem to be in the Good Food Guide.
Nothing pleases me more than grotty art supplies! They are made to be used and abused!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...