Workshops

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

a b seas


Today I didn't get the parcels I am waiting for apart from the balance of the Sheer heaven (great stuff that) but I did get these dear little stamps - all in their own special box. You have to pop the letters and numbers on yourself but aren't they gorgeous? I am a bit of a sucker for letter stamps and am still hunting for an interesting range of foam stamps - especially distressed looking ones.


When you lift the lid they are all there for excitement - and use of course.

Ian has started putting the lovely new buttons on the web - in Embellishments - not on the front page of he website yet - he keeps telling me how many there are......

Off to do my 5 minute drawing - never realised how fast 5 minutes takes to go by.

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

You have to remember to stick the stamp on in the same direction that it is facing on the top of the handle or you have a lot of difficulty getting them to stamp out in the right direction----ask me how I know :-(

Heather said...

I like alphabet stamps too - what is it about them that is so appealing?

Julie said...

I found a little box of alphabet stamps at a market last week. They are so cute! I love using them. Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...