Workshops

Sunday, June 26, 2011

late sunday afternoon

Okay - last wee video - a clean slate and an empty table all ready for tomorrow. I am sure that my wee piggie state has made everyone feel totally sanctimonious. It doesn't mean that everything is away - because I work in themes I have things sorted that way and I always reluctant to actually close off a topic. And - I like to have things close to me. But I couldn't sleep last night because I really needed some decent space for Words 5 - tomorrow I shall be raring to go.

4 comments:

Maggi said...

Lovely table top. Bet it's not long before it disappears again.

Heather said...

What a beautiful sight that clear table is, but it will be exciting when it has disappeared under your next piece of work!

SHELAGH FOLGATE said...

hiya fellow piggy, so whats under the table then eh eh?

Doreen G said...

How come you didn't show us the floor then.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...