Workshops

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunset at cable beach take 2

Yesterday's pix of the sunset wouldn't load and they were fabulous so I will try back at home but Ian got some wonderful ones with his real camera. Tonight we went to watch the sunset again - quite different


Like seeing a stairway to the sun - no cloud tonight





No cloud tonight so it was quite beautiful in a different sort of way




Here is Ian relaxing after my frustration at not being able to load my piccies




And a bowl of beautiful frangipanis - they are everywhere here.

Sadly for Ian the Crusaders lost but we are are still about to enjoy a BBQ and a red wine and having a lovely relaxing time - even been swimming as well. Life is hard at times - make the most of it.

I am stitching as well - doing a little experimental stitch too see if it works.....

5 comments:

Heather said...

Stunning sunset Dale and the blossoms look so pure and beautiful. I am just about to play with my embellisher so will keep your book to hand in case I need advice.

Doreen G said...

Life's tuff my friend but I am glad to see you are hanging in there.

Peaceful Parallel said...

Nice one! getting some good rain down here! Bethx

Judy said...

Dale,

Gorgeous sunset, love the bowl of Frangipani, on of my favourite flowers, spent some growing up time in Sydney and back then every garden around us had Frangipanis in the garden such a heady fragrance.

Jacky said...

Beautiful photo's of the sunset Dale, nice to get away isn't it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...