Workshops

Sunday, April 03, 2011

A long busy Sunday

One of the things I did today was to stitch a tassel head (and take a wonky photo before my i-phone needed to be plugged in). We have been very busy today - the stuff departure day is getting closer.

We spent yesterday watching a bit of rugby - the Hurricanes did play better but they still lost - next week....
We had a bbq with the rugby guys and went to watch the Force play at the oval - they lost to the Rebels by 1 point but I think the Rebels played better.  Another weekend next weekend when they play the Waratahs. Our oval is busy - very early this morning I heard tap tap tapping as they get ready for Lionel Ritchie concert on Tuesday night.

Doesn't look much but it is making our kitchen messy - today we packaged Romeo, Guliette, water-soluble paper, Aquabond, Tissutex, Vanishing Muslin, all the different weights of Lutradur, the two different types of Evolon, Hot Spots and some of the Little Bitz Bags (I thought I did heaps a while back but they have nearly all gone). So it has been a productive day including sending the newsletter out so now we are going to have a glass of bubbly and think about honey prawns. I reckon we deserve it. Life might be back to normal on Thursday morning - maybe.....

6 comments:

Doreen G said...

Lionel Ritchie--now there is one concert I would love to listen to.

Peaceful Parallel said...

Thursday?....its only Sunday! What an interesting life you lead!

Heather said...

Busy, busy. I think you have both earned the bubbly and honey prawns - Yum! Love the tassel - I don't know how you find the time to make anything! I tried to leave this comment earlier but it didn't seem to work, so I hope you don't get it twice.

Heather said...

Busy, busy. I think you have both earned the bubbly and honey prawns - Yum! Love the tassel - I don't know how you find the time to make anything! I tried to leave this comment earlier but it didn't seem to work, so I hope you don't get it twice. I don't know what's going on here but here it comes again!

Dorothy said...

I used to think Sunday was a day of rest, but the older (not that you are as old as me) we get the more we seem to try and do. By Sunday night I am usually exhausted and I am not doing all the things you manage. Love your tassel and hope you enjoyed your delicious reward!!

Judy said...

Hi! Dale,

Like the tassel,and how about a lionel Ritchie concert in your backyard, some people have all the luck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...