Workshops

Friday, April 08, 2011

it's Friday


I didn't get shopping yesterday - I discovered that there was still heaps to do from the day before - still might be able to before we go to Melbourne on Tuesday but no shoes I think.....

Every year we buy the Reefton calender when we are Reefton and it was rather exciting to see that April was family. Here is Frank (Ian's dad) on the right - long time ago - possibly before he was married even. Grant is sure that is a smoke in his hand so certainly well before my time but then my father used to smoke and suddenly decided to give it up when I was young.

Jacinta is our guest this lesson for holey moley - she makes exquisite flowers but you have to be part of holey moley to learn her secrets.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great to find that photo of Ian's Dad on the calendar - almost everyone smoked in those days. Jacinta's flower is gorgeous and I love the backing for it. Hope you get everything done in time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...