Workshops

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

off to the big smoke



Today we are flying from the wild west to the big smoke - aka Sydney - to watch Grant sail in his last 3 races and cheer him along. (nothing like having your ma and pa to bother you). We will be back on monday but the beauty of i-phones and stuff is that you can answer emails even on a spectator boat!

I have created my fabric (secret only known to the Hot Needles Cool Stitches workshop people) , cut it and woven it and all ready to stitch some Paris. Have to add some roses for sure.

The rubbish collection on the verge has been collected and as I predicted, new stuff appeared this morning.....

All the orders are done and I am off to pack my suitcase and get out of my studio....

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love the soft, calm colours of your woven piece. Good Luck to Grant - hope your cheers come out more ladylike than mine did years ago when I was cheering our son to victory in a swimming race!! Have a great time.

Jen M said...

The fabric looks lovely... have fun in Sydney!

Judy said...

Hi! Dale,

Hope you and Ian enjoy your break, I'm sure Grant will love having a family cheer squad.

Linda said...

Good luck to Grant and the crew. Have a lovely time. Love the Paris 'blank canvas', and can't wait to see the end result. It is a beautiful colourway indeed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...