Workshops

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Flower Power



The Holey Moley Club 2011 starts today so we have had a busy morning - Ian remembering how to set up the area on the web and me sorting out my stuff. Here are my Paris roses - I have started playing with my Paris stuff and I bought 2 bunches of lovely roses this morning for action.

SLAM - we have been following the live tracker for race 1 of the JJ Giltinan and of course it malfunctioned on the last 2 legs - we think Grant was 5th or 6th at the end. There are 29 boats in the series.

The Force plays its first home game down at the stadium tonight so we will be off to watch. Ian is getting ready for his traditional sausage and meatball on the bbq scene.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Dale,

Love your Paris Roses, and you are so lucky to be able to go and buy roses an advantage of metropolitan living. How maddening that you missed the end of Grant's race.

Heather said...

All those little flowers look so lovely clustered together like that. I really must have a go with the Flower Stitcher I was lucky enough to win on a give away last year - along with several other things I really must do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...