Workshops

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

wednesday


Still busy today - the boxes arrived from London with a few returning goodies but mostly lots of new excitements which I just had to find. At least the boxes are now all empty and everything is away. Lots of new goodies to appear on the website in the next week or so. This is the first of our new J'aime series - these are hand painted merino wool in sets - excellent for tiny knitting and stitching and wrapping and whatever. The winding machine decided to break while I was using it - I haven't told Ian yet - he was busy putting a panel back in the sunroom whihc fell off while we were away.

and these are some of the new felt trios - wool and viscose all hand dyed. Absolutely glorious - we haven't got the full colour range yet but it shouldn't be too long.

I was interested in the comments on the knitted skeleton - it didn't appeal to me either but I could appreciate the work involved. I shan't be attempting it - sorry Bruce.... you won't get your own- you wil have to knit it yourself.

Almost up to date with the orders and apologies to those qhose parcels haven't quite left - they will tomorrow. then I shall get stuck into the POMs (product of the months) - there are plenty to keep me busy.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the look of those threads and felts. I must check out the Oliver Twists website.

Robin Mac said...

the goodies look super. You won't need to hurry with my POM - it will await my return - I am counting the sleeps til we go to New Zealand - 6 to go! Cheers, Robin
I love the verification word - gones!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...