Workshops

Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday



While the weather is still respectable we can enjoy the mornings - sweeping the garden area - loads of leaves and little branches as there is a cyclone up north so it is pretty windy. i changed my walk this morning - this is Forest Park - there are lots of parks around our area and I guess all over Perth - watered with bore water and green unlike the parks in Melbourne. they play cricket and soccer here and probably other sports and on the 43 degree day I saw a cricket game in action. I know you all think only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun - well add mad Aussies as well.

I passed a bourgainvillea on my walk - there are lots of small climbing roses out mostly white I noticed.

We have been making decisions this month and think we have finally concluded our discussions. Lots of work to do though - I shall update when we are ready.

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Love the bourgainvillea against the white. Now I don't believe that even the English would play cricket in 43 degrees. Obviously the Aussies are keen to get the Ashes back!

Heather said...

The bougainvillea is such a gorgeous colour - glad the temperature is allowing you to enjoy being outside again. I'm sorry, but anyone who plays or even watches cricket - whatever the temperature - is mad!!! Ashes? Put them on the garden!

Robin Mac said...

Glad you have been able to enjoywalking in cooler weather again. Your last paragraph sounds a bit ominous - I hope the discussions and decisions have all been good! Cheers, Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...