Workshops

Monday, August 31, 2009

we are back


we are back from Balingup and a lovely weekend - very lazy really but we did do a walk until it rained and I got a bit of work done. Plenty to do here though so piccies tomorrow. Finished my Goddess Roseus and about to parcel her up and send her off. I hope she is okay. Just got news to say CPS and QA Gifts won't here until Thursday - might be good or bad.....

Grant is in San Francisco sailing on SLAM - hope he does well. Drove past Bulwer Street and saw the guys working away.

Just as well we missed the rugby - sounds like the Wallabies were woeful.....

Off to work and the washing...

1 comment:

Heather said...

At last - quite often this laptop just wont bring up the box for comments and now I can't remember what I wanted to say about your previous posts!! I love the Goddess piece, and you are right - the reworked version is better than the original even if I did like that too. Don't work too hard.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...