Workshops

Thursday, April 09, 2009

the end of the working week

has come and I am nearly up to date but intend to have a nice relaxing day tomorrow playing. No business work... famous last words.

this is the start of a holey moley piece of stitchery - as you can see I didn't do much in Bali my excuse being that I left one of the threads at home. I did finish some other little bits and pieces but I will wait until they are all together....

It's 6pm and if I don't go off to the hsops and buy some food there will be nothing to eat in this house tomorrow except for tomatoes and there will be nothing for the bbq before the rugby tomorrow night apart from meat....

1 comment:

Heather said...

That Holey Moley piece looks very interesting. Hope you found lots of tasty stuff at the shops for the weekend. Have a good rest and enjoy the rugby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...