Workshops

Thursday, February 19, 2009

and what were we doing

that left us so exhausted yesterday?








This is the van full of stuff for Melbourne. This means days of packing beforehand then I went to the hairdresser to be refuchsied and Ian packed the van. Then we took it all to the carriers and unpacked it onto palettes and shrink wrapped it. Then we came home and had a glass of champagne because the front verandah is clear and tidy and some of the house is back.

tonight we are off to Must winebar to celebrate Ian's birthday....

I have been sneaking up to the studio in between times today to play with my Starburst Sprays and Lutradur. In 2 weeks time I shall tidy my studio - that is a promise.

Ian says many thanks for all the birthday wishes and he wished he hadn't had to cut up copper shim on his birthday but we all have jobs we don't like doing......

5 comments:

Aussie Jo said...

Thankyou for all that hard work on your birthday Ian, I'll make sure I come and buy some copper shim on Friday. I'm looking forward to the ratty tatty papers talk Dale, I've been watching all the lovely work on the blogs as I unfortunately don't have time at the moment to join in.

Gina said...

I'm not sure how you have time to pop up to your studio Dale. Good that you find time for a glass of bubbly though. Belated birthday greetings to Ian.

Maggi said...

If this is what you have to do for a 'local' show how on earth do you cope getting everything over to Ally Pally?

Heather said...

Hope were not too tired to enjoy the birthday celebrations. It's all that awful sunshine - can't be doing you any good!!

Doreen G said...

Sorry that I am not going to Melbourne to relieve you of some of that stuff--it will just have to wait until I come to Perth :-}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...