Workshops

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

another beautiful

day - another round of packaging and packing but a little sneak out in the sun to have a read of this wondrous book which has just arrived - Painting With Thread by Shirley Crapp - it is wonderful to see Australian artists - Shirley has been a customer of ours for a while - I am not sure if I have met her in person but her art is exquisite. Thanks for creating it, Shirley.




Gill - yes you can easily stitch on and over and around the lace borders - it was a bit of a wonderful find as far as I was concerned.....

1 comment:

krishna said...

Hi
Service for tourists

I offer to take care of your needs from arrival to departure: taxi, accommodation and such.

By Swami’s grace I’ll do this with great happiness.

Therefore I ask you kindly to forward this message to friends who are due to visit India & SATHYA SAI BABA in Puttaparthi.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.


Name of office Shanthi net cafe

Name of owner Ch. Krishna

Address Main Street,
Shop No. 2 (opposite Hotel Sai Towers)
Sri Sai Gokul Aprt 1st floor
Puttaparthi 515 134, Anantapur DT, Ap.

Phone +91 8555 287625

Mobile phone +91 9490540659

E-mail address kristhyan2002@yahoo.com
touristorganizer@gmail.com

I sow your blog looks very nice with beautiful pitchers. Maybe if you like to visit my blog check here http://saiyathra.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...