Workshops

Sunday, June 15, 2008

wonderful wet sunday


Woke up today to real rain dropping down - just like the west coast of NZ - nice to stay in bed all cuddled in. Great rugby last night - the ABs and the Rollabies both won their games. This is Nonu - he had a good game.

Yesterday I went for a visit to Designing Women - some great work in their show and tell. THey are having an exhibition at Atwell House later on in the year.

Spent most of today working on lesson 3 for my embellisher class - trying out a few new ideas. They are posting some fabulous work. Keeping me on my toes.

Tonight we are off to Luigi and Martien's or maybe Spaghi but I do have tomorrow night's meal cooking away - oxtail - but it needs to sit overnight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...