Workshops

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarina

Happy Birthday Sarina - I was so busy with my new pav book yesterday that I forgot to post a birthday greeting to you way over there in Cairns. Anyway this way you get an extra day's birthday I reckon!

We have decided to bring in Angelina Fusible Film because lots of shops have asked us and we want to be able to sell it at a better price and the first 6 colours arrived today - the film is on large rolls just designed for me to cut into 3 metre lengths! Another stack-up in the kitchen. Check the promotions on our website as Ian is planning to offer a good intro price knowing how much I will love to cut and package. We have decided to only offer our monthly specials in the newsletter - you have to sign up for that - mainly because he keeps getting behind - but we will use the website section for promotions. You have to sign up for the newsletter.

no pics today.... but boy you should see the wonderful work the Embellish Stitch Enrich class are producing. They are certainly keeping me on my toes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...