Workshops

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Van Morrison and more

What am I listening to on my Sonos? The Best of Van Morrison apart from the 2 songs which don't play and you just sit through the silence.....

The weekend has whizzed by - the rugby is getting to the business end of matters and places are swapping about - apart from the Crusaders who are settled nicely on the top of the ladder. We watched a couple of games Fri and Sat but last night I stayed up to see how the Hurricanes went in South Africa and it was worth it - 6 tries and a bonus point so they are back in 5th position and in with a change for the last 4. This was the only pic I could find but I would like to have watched the game but it was a bit too late - next week they are back in Wellington playing.

I thought I would like to share a piece which one of my students in the Playways on the Net course sent it - we are very tardy in getting their work on the web and always hope they will forgive us - nearly up to date I think this time. This piece is by Susan White and her folder of work is just so wonderful I am highly reluctant to return it - don't worry Susan - I will. The Playways on the Net book which I am compiling with lots of fabulous student work should be ready before the end of the year - I just want to know where the hours go.



I have spent most of my time doing Thread Studio stuff but I have almost finished my wrap but not quite - waiting for the beads to dry and will post it tomorrow because I want to send it off on its trip tomorrow.

We collected some of the teak outdoor furniture from Grant yesterday so sat outside to enjoy it - i have some pics of that and his house but Ian has closed his computer off and gone off so tomorrow.....

1 comment:

artisbliss said...

I LOVE Van Morrison, especially "Brown Eyed Girl", possibly because I am one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...