Workshops

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Embellisher



I haven't had a chance to play on my embellisher for a while so I used up some of my stuff from other pieces including some lovely red velvet scraps I had. Given me a few ideas for my vessel - I keep all the scraps from any project 'cos you never know when you might need them.

The latest CPS #18 arrived this afternoon - we weren't expecting it as the last QA was so late. We sent a few out tonight and the rest will go tomorrow.

We went to Luigi and Martien's last night and as always we had a great evening - Luigi cooked up lots of yummy food. We are very lucky to have so many wonderful friends.

2 comments:

artisbliss said...

I like the embellished piece, Dale. (Of course I do--it's red!!)

I'm with you on keeping scraps. You never know when they'll come in handy.

ELMERC said...

Love your cloth and paper scissors work,DOWNUNDERDALE,Elaine Cooke

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...