Workshops

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday

I haven't got heaps to say tonight except that Grant came around with the bridge for my part of the Sonos system and now I can have my choice of music in the studio different from Ian's choice in the house - roll on tomorrow....

Then we went to Cafe Asia with Val and Jim who had to wait for us while Grant was busy getting the system all rolling for us. Aren't we spoilt.......

Grant's house is coming along well - I will take the camera with me tomorrow.

The weather is wonderful- my computer is working like a fast dream - I am about to do something with velvet applique - I am working on samples for my workshop in Melbourne next week. That must be enough activity for today.

Gormenghast - I should add that the video they gave me to replace the dvd was an absolute disaster - started at part 2 but with the winding on I think we made some progress but I took it back and sugegsted that it join the dvd in the rubbish bin. Ian thinks the books will be very hard going. They have given us more credit....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...