Workshops

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

end of a long long day

Here it is nearly 10.30pm and I still have one empty suitcase and a plane to catch at 6.10am. We have had a very busy day - Quilting Arts 29 finally arrived (I just knew it would come today and not last Thursday) and we have worked our hearts out to get every copy out to those who wait patiently. Plus we had a busload of ladies visit, a rep who came and went, and the usual mountain of orders. We rewarded ourselves with a visit to Gogo's Indian restaurant and now we are simply pottering when I should be all packed and ready to sleep so I can get up early. Tut tut. I will be back on Sat night in time for one of the rugby games for sure....

I shall read the QA on the plane - I haven't even had time to open it up yet but I expect it will be good - they always are.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Dale,

Safe journey both ways and look forward to my Quilting Arts.

Judy

Rowan said...

Hi! New mag looks good!!
Do you know when the christmas special will be delivered? Looking forward to that. Congrats on your article in it too!!

Janet said...

Hi Dale
Ive just recently started a blog and am wondering how to link to yours - if thats ok with you that is! Just about to start on a C & G course with Pam Watts and thought it would be good to blog and link - what do you think?

Danielle said...

Ooh! I can't wait till QA gets to my place - it's always so good.

Have a good trip!

Ferret said...

Hmmm, I wonder if it would get to the UK quicker if I ordered it from you? I know hand sewing needles are often cheaper and quicker to arrive from there.

I guess I will have to try to be patient.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...