Workshops

Monday, August 27, 2007

garden stuff

We filled a skip bin up over the weekend. The garden is certainly much tidier and you can actually see the garden path in the front. But there is a lot more dirt to move so we will get another skip in a fortnight and cart more dirt. It's hard working lifting the wheelbarrow up to the top of the bin to tip the stuff in. Just as well Bruce and Kazuko came around to help on Sunday.
Here is Ian working away


Out the back by the side of the studio - all clear but lost more dirt to move. A fence to paint and garden plans to develop. That's the mulberry tree just coming into green leaf time. In this area we are planning water and green things and waterlillies and other things like Irises and African Violets. Ian wants to know what the obsession with violet is.....


The spot for the garden shed. Even a thread stand....


I have finally finished my digitising for my Digitwise module 3. I hope it passes although I know I have got some of the stitch order wrong but I have stitched it out several times and I don't want to again. The first one was the best but I had all the wrong colours and then the middle ones were dramas. For this one I sat and watched the long process of 33,000 stitches. Fascinating....... But I am looking forward to starting the next module as it is on scanning and digitals and stuff.






2 comments:

Sandy said...

That is a lot of work but will be nice when done. The digitizing looks good to me. Is it an online course? Sandy

Leanne said...

Re the skip...don't you run a plank up the side so you can take a good run at it with your wheelbarrow? Then after alot of practice it won't be falling off the side, you won't be picking it up off the ground and you'll be away laughing at how much simpler the whole process is.

Well, it'd be amusing to watch anyway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...