Workshops

Sunday, July 08, 2007

digitisewise



Just to show that I have done my homework - hope I pass so I can start on the next module. I had to stitch it twice because the first one was too big and it read no assessment if bigger than a certain size. So it was good practice in changing things. And using up more thread....

Here is my back cover with my name on it - the samples won't necessarily fit at all - in fact it is nice if they are all sorts of sizes - just trying to look organised....

My Ink book is coming along - I have been spraying tags with Moonshadow Mists so I can keep a proper record of colours. I don't usually do this sort of thing.

Lovely rain this afternoon - good indoors weather. Ian is still working on this month's promotion....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dale - your books look great - could you give us some more info on the course you keep mentioning? Sounds realy interesting

Sandy said...

Your work always inspires me and makes me want to try things. SAndy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...