Workshops

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday musings

We are having a lovely Sunday - we went for breakfast at the new cafe around the corner - Lincolns - and Ian has beavered on the book most of the day - just reading it through with a tooth comb now and thinking about what might go on the cover. I have played with my banner and made the words so you can read them for starters. It has rained buckets from time to time during the day. I have machine stitched one of the rubbings to make a little pillow for an article in Aust Machine Embroidery on using Shiva stiks and added some more things to my Rust and Stuff journal.

We have had a feast of rugby this weekend now that it is at the business end of the Super 14s. All of the Canberians will be delighted with the win over the Crusaders last night. Next weekend will be most interesting indeed.

5 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I really like your banner.
I'd also like to say how much I enjoy looking at your blog. It's full of lots of colours and textures and you also show what inspires you - thanks for sharing. (deleted my last comment - lots of typing errors)

Digitalgran said...

Very nice too Dale!

Susan D said...

I love your new banner it's so colourful.

Helen from Canberra said...

Yay-y-y for the Brumbies!!!

Cheers Helen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...