Workshops

Monday, March 12, 2007

Take a Stitch Tuesday 10


This is my effort for barbed chain stitch - I have renamed it as I kept reading it that way. The thread is my lovely new Arabian Nights - one of the new Opulent collection. They should start making their way onto the web catalogue soon. And if we are lucky the machine threads will arrive here towards the end of the week - they should have arrived at the wharf on Saturday. The pic should really be turned around but these barbs are lying on their back resting because I was late.

More pics coming - the photographer for the SundayTimes coming tomorrow forced us into some action and I spent a lot of time putting the remainder of my stuff away in the studio and moving things around so I iwll take some pics of that, and we cleaned (well Ian dug and carted) two sections of the garden and I bought a pile of plants. Then we sat outside and enjoyed it. We have 2 big areas to do but will need a skip for that.

See my knitting and embellishing on my embellishment blog....

1 comment:

Pat said...

Interesting that you re-named it because when I tried to sketch it the only thing I could think of was barbed wire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...