Workshops

Monday, March 12, 2007

the garden and the studio


Here I am working away on my new big table in the studio - as you can see it is full up but it will be nice and tidy for the pics tomorrow - it's a nice open working area and the surrounds are ever so tidy.....

a terrible pic of me but I have moved the three sewing tables and the machines over into their own area. Great light for working - just a little hot in the late afternoon at present so sewing is best in the mornings. I am finishing a little bit of knitting to embellish.




Here are 2 pics of the garden at the side of the studio. I just wanted to show how we have got that little triangle all nice and green and Ian is getting his light organised for nightime. That's our lemon tree with 7 lemons growing nicely.

Off to dinner tonight with Val and Jim as it's Jim's birthday......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Studio looks great Dale. Enjoy after the long wait :)

Helen

Jenny Bear said...

It all looks great and you look so settled in there!

hugs

Jenny

Penny said...

It looks great Dale, all neat and tidy but where is all your "stuff". I dont think I could keep it as tidy or as minimalistic as that.

Doreen G said...

Looks great Dale you lucky devil you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...