Workshops

Saturday, March 17, 2007

autumn - ha ha


it doesn't feel like Autumn especially not in the afternoons when the humidity is awful but I guess it is cooler in the morning. We are having to have one of our eucalyptus trees chopped down boo hoo but this one is in our front garden and leans over the fence. The little orangey/reddy cases pop off and the lovely yellow flowers pop out. The honeysuckles love it and there are lots of birds around in the mornings.

Last night The Force won their game convincingly against the Reds who were woedful actually. Hurricanes are in South Africa so have to wait until the morning.

I am working like fury on the knit and embellish section of teh book and you can see one of my efforts on my embellishment blog. Have also just finished a lovely little scroll.

Off to watch the Crusaders

1 comment:

RHONDA said...

I couldn't quite believe my eyes when I saw this! Here, on the other side of the country, I posted a photo of the tree in my front garden about a month ago. I knew that it's a West Australian native, but had never seen another one. People stop all the time to ask us what it is, as it's so spectacular. Yours is just as gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...