Workshops

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

another lustful book


when I put 'the art of embroidery' up on my blog, someone emailed to tell me about 'the art of knitting' so of course I had to write off and get this one. It has been around for a while but like the embroidery one, is a wonderfully inspirational book. Lots of lacey ideas which is what I have been thinking about for using on the embellisher.

I mentioned that our plane was delayed 2 hours from Perth and we missed our connection to Hobart. Today a surprise hamper with a bottle of red wine, brie and crackers all packed in a box, turned up with apologies from Qantas. We are a bit shell shocked but must give them credit for it. We spend most of our time moaning about the dreadful food and no-so-good service - they must have heard us......

I don't think I should mention that the latest Quilting Arts turned up late this afternoon. Tomorrow, folks, we will start sending them, in between catching up on the stockpile of orders. Going away certainly puts us behind. We will simply have to stop going away.....

3 comments:

Penny said...

You do lead an interesting life Dale, nice of the big kangaroo to send a bit of compensation. Knitting book looks interesting but not going to add that one to the list. Presume time got away from you or have I missed that my Mod 4 has been put up?

Sheeprustler said...

Thanks for the gorgeous Opulent threads, Dale they are such yummy colours in real life!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Dale, The Knitting book looks great - yet another to add to the Amazon shopping basket :) Agree the Emrboidery version is fantastic. Helen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...