Workshops

Monday, November 20, 2006

and the winner is


Many thanks to everyone who sent me names - you have no idea what a help it was, followed by a lot of choosing. We spent a lot of time tossing your ideas around and decided to go with The Opulent Collection which came from Sheeprustler who I am pretty sure is Judy E? Just confirm for me will you? And for the thread set we decided on Royal Shiraz. Shirley Wager gave me Shiraz and we decided to add the Royal. So many thanks and as soon as the threads are here, I will send you each a set of the variegateds. I am looking forward to this collection coming - definitely my colours. I will be having some lovely opulent fabrics, threads and laces and silk and wool fibres to go with it all. And velvet 'cos Opulence means velvet for sure.

We have been busy today with orders but I am off to get organised for my Embellisher workshop tomorrow. I hope they enjoy it and get something out of it.

I have put a pic of Klimt's 'The Kiss' up today, because I reckon it is a pretty opulent painting.

1 comment:

Sheeprustler said...

Ooh, yes, I'm Judy Edmonds (Sheeprustler) and I;m so excited that you like my name for the collection!!!!

Love what you've been doing with the Embellisher, I don't have one (and can't afford one, not given that I already want a new machine and an overlocker first!) but I have been experimenting with needlefelting the old-fashioned, slow way, and I;m having fun.

I'm one of your customers (well, I've ordered a couple of times) so you should have my details somewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...