Workshops

Sunday, June 11, 2006

a tale of two tails


Look at my precious possie scarf which I got out yesterday to wear to the rugby. I haven't worn it for ages and I hang it over the door in the bedroom. When customers come round they feel they must touch everything which hangs over the bedroom door. Fair enough but it looks very much to me like some nasty person has whipped out her scissors and cut the end off one of the tails. Can you believe it? Steal my threads if you must but leave my precious possie alone......

By the way, the All Blacks won last night but it was a worry - lots of dropped balls - I think they all had too much hand cream on.

Off to Sydney in the morning and back again next Monday.

5 comments:

Jenny Bear said...

That is disgraceful. Some folk have a cheek don't they?


Enjoy Sydney.

Sharon Serrano Ahmed said...

The picture is great! I had to re-read your description several times before I was sure that I wasn't seeing a kitty's tail! What great work! I have actually visited your website several times to check out your distance learning program. I will email you seperately in the future, to get more information.
Sharon

Digitalgran said...

Dale, the extent some people will go to for the sake of their art! Cheek.

Have a great time in Sydney and give my love to all the Designbytes gang.

Hope everything goes well for you there.

amanda j said...

The mind boggles. What on earth would someone want with the end of a possum's tail?

Deb Hardman said...

How RUDE! I can't believe the nerve of some people!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...