Workshops

Thursday, June 29, 2006

fresh flowers


it's cold in Perth today - like a proper winter's day and that is serious coming from me who hates the heat. Not that I am complaining. I love Irises and these are in my studio waiting for me. I have promised myself fresh flowers every day when I am there. I have the door open during the day (and all through the night when I forgot to close it) so that the inside can breathe the outside air instead of feeling rejected. The builder has PROMISED that he and the painter will be here at 8am tomorrow morning. Everyone's fingers crossed please.

Still unpacking and sorting and counting and reordering but Kazuko is coming on Monday to work so that will be a great help. I have decided that once I am in the studio I shall employ a student for a few hours one day a week to ease the pain...

And no Dorothy - that is my grid! Great way to make layers isn't it. It's amazing what you can do with something simple like a paper napkin.

2 comments:

Jenny Bear said...

Everything crossed for builder an painter - they seem to be unreliable the world over!

Dorothy Gibbs said...

My Fingers are crossed which is very inconvenient as I need to work! grin
PS: I have found my grid!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...